Unique Trinkets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gtharganol on Gtharganol

2 posters

Go down

Gtharganol on Gtharganol Empty Gtharganol on Gtharganol

Post  gtharganol Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:14 am

Ok so I might as well get this one started. I'm Chris, I'm 26 years old and an unemployed, schizophrenic musician. I play the guitar and sing, and have dabbled in things such as the violin, the ukulele, and keyboard, although I am fairly terrible at those three, particularly the violin, in fact I only mention it because I paid money for one and have made horrible noises on it within the last 6 months.

I like steak bloody, quit smoking three months ago and hate more or less everything. I used to be very good at scrabble though I don't tend to play it so much nowadays. I swear frequently and profusely and have a fairly black sense of humour. American Psycho always cracks me up. Because it is a comedy. Honest.

Anyway I'm not going to write anymore because I feel like I'm writing some kind of profile for a dating site, except if anyone read it they probably wouldn't want to have sex with me so it would be a fairly pointless exercise even then. Maybe now is a good time to say I'm totally naked. Not even wearing socks. I often am when I'm on the computer. I feel it liberates me.

Enough of this gayness, it makes me feel like a cunt. Someone else better write something on here or I'll have to kill myself.

gtharganol
New Talent
New Talent

Back to top Go down

Gtharganol on Gtharganol Empty Re: Gtharganol on Gtharganol

Post  Verdande Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:47 am

Yay! I was right! I've always thought of you like half-crazy, half-genius. And I was pretty right Very Happy
Verdande
Verdande
Uniq Artificer
Uniq Artificer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum